Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday, June 24, 1934

Didn't go to church or Sunday school. Daddy and Mr. Richards caught three fish and we had them for dinner. Mrs. Raifert and us went to Troost Lake.
Lakeside Hospital
The old Lakeside Hospital at 2801 Flora, overlooking Troost Lake from the southeast side, is pictured on a post card published in the early 1930s.

No comments:

Post a Comment